Studio Bark are hiring a Studio Manager!
We are looking for a part time Studio Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our East London studio.
We specialise in environmental design for sectors ranging from bespoke houses to community builds. We are a friendly and informal team who are passionate about our work and how we collaborate with our clients.
Managing day-to-day operations with a focus on professional support for the team and clients. Key responsibilities include front-of-house, studio space (Cambridge Heath) management, financial and office administration. Marketing and social media is a ‘nice-to-have’, but not essential.
Our ideal Studio Manager has previous experience of office or practice administration at a small/medium-sized workplace, as well as being friendly, organised, business-aware and a good communicator. This is a part-time role, 2-3 days per week, and working days are flexible. Pro-rata salary is £28,000-£33,000, based on experience.
– general studio admin including managing IT, insurance, supplier contracts and general filing and organisation
– studio maintenance including liaising with suppliers (building management, cleaners) and purchasing office supplies and resources
– ensure good HR practice through process ownership of employee contracts, recruitment, policies and staff handbook and employee performance reviews
– coordinating and scheduling team meetings
– book cost-effective travel and accommodation for the team
– prepare, edit and review documents, reports and letters
– assist architects with administrative tasks including preparing fee proposals and invoicing
– manage online accountancy programme (Xero experience is beneficial)
– liaise with the accountant for Payroll and to prepare VAT returns and end of year accounts
– manage cash flow forecast, process expenses, reconcile accounts and download finance reports
– preparing financial reports, analysis and planning to support the financial health of the practice
Nice to Have/Potential Future Responsibilities:
– management of social media accounts
– update website content (projects, blogs)
– management of new client enquiries
Please send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com by 16th November 2022.
The email subject should read ‘A000 – CV012 Application’.